Admission to the course is open to all students who have passed the recognized pre-university course examination or other equivalent examinations as approved by Mangalore University.
How to apply
The prescribed application form and the prospectus can be obtained on payment of the specified fees at the college office.
- Attested Copy of SSLC & PUC Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PUC Hall Ticket Copy
- Adhaar Card
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- These should be submitted at the college office within the prescribed time, which will be notified on the college notice board.
- Any Application which is incomplete will be rejected and no explanation for the rejection will be given to the applicant.
- The list of students selected for admission shall be put up on the notice board.
- The admission is provisional pending approval of Mangalore University. For Non-Karnataka candidates
Applicants from outside Karnataka State should pay the provisional eligibility certificate fee at the time of admission.
For Non Resident Indians:
- Copy of the PUC / Equivalent Provisional Marks card or Marks card.
- Pass certificate issued by the college last studied.
- Copy of the Transfer Certificate attested by Indian Embassy.
- Copy of the Migration Certificate.
- Copy of passport – 1st Page, Visa page and Last page.
The students, who have completed their PUC or equivalent examination outside India, have to obtain eligibility certificate from Mangalore University.
WITHDRAWAL OF ADMISSION
Candidates withdrawing from the college after admission will have to forego all the fees paid by them, including the tuition fee.